Maybe one day, I'll actually remember to post on Thursday! :-)
I am filled with thanks (yesterday & today) for:
- the beautiful sunrises I catch as I drive in to work
- the beauty & mystery of a spider web. spiders are the master architects
- my flowers that greet me when i come home each day
- the hundreds of bumble bees that love my morning glories
- the awesome 'color wheel' of my peppers from the garden. God truly created nature's Crayola Crayons!
- my Gabriel's Trumpets that bloom year after year.
- uplifting a friend who is down
- being a part of my extended Special Olympic family
- the love I feel from friends & family
Pictures by: me :o) (click on spider web to see better shot. I took this in bright light @ 12 noon. learning so many things with my camera)