Friday, March 25, 2011

Golden Wisdom


s

Mom gave this sweet little gem. Tied closed with a silky gold ribbon. Another thing she & I have in common is not only do we love inspirational books, but we adore "little" books. Between she and I, I'm sure we have enough inspirationals to inspire a small country! (LOL!) We can't help it; they make 'em so dang cute that you cannot resist.

She said the images inside reminded her of my photos (as you can see from her note inside the book). I love it. I held it close to me.

Then I held her close to me.

Then before bed, I read it twice.

The inspirations are so simple and logical that I could almost hear her voice saying them to me.

Thanks, mom. I love you. Always.



Pictures by: me :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...