Friday, November 5, 2010

Prayers & Perspective




For no prayer's unanswered and no prayer unheard.” ~ Anonymous

Prayers for Cassie who is battling her greatest battle. Her latest CaringBridge update brought me to tears with her pain, fears & honesty.

And to think I had the nerve to feel outta sorts today for no particular reason at all. I cannot begin to be able to grasp what she lives through each day & night. I am full of prayer, thankfulness & blessings.











picture: on my desk @ work

1 comment:

  1. My cousin Bonnie just died last month after her battle with ovarian cancer finally took her. She is now without pain riding her horses in heaven. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...