Thursday, September 16, 2010

Small things...

My son signed up for his own library card & weekly attends the bookmobile @ his job. We've been going to the library since he was a toddler, but I've always handled it. Even though he's 22 now, this was a milestone for us. He's very, very proud of his card!

And the lady bug is a most sweet card he made @ work, complete w/it's own envelope! He told me to use it for my pen pals. Such a thoughtful young man. I don't know if I can part w/it, but it is meant to be forwarded on to one of my lucky pals. In the meantime, you can see it here.































"We can do no great things, only small things with great love."
-- Mother Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your son on his library card! So great and fun for him. :)

    Love the card he made. Maybe you'll get lucky and whoever you send it to, will send it back to you. Maybe y'all could send it back and forth whenever you each needed a little boost. Show whoever you send it to, this comment, maybe they'll get the hint. ;)

    Good to hear from you via your blog, by the way. I've been wondering what you were up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tracey for stopping by! I do so love the mugs you sent! I like the size and the sayings especially.
    What a lovely card your son made! You must be so proud of his independence.
    take care!
    (By the way - love your blog name!)

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...