Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Now I feel better.....

I had a few blue days where I just felt sick & tired of everything. In my fit of 'blah-ness,' I removed myself from the 29 Days of Giving Project. I was hyped when I started, then it stressed the hell outta me to document every time I 'gave.' Then I didn't feel like it was worth writing, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Then I saw part of this post from my past GOJ (gift of jewel) girl, Sharon, who said this:

  • I haven't posted about my giving lately. I've even been posting irregularly on the 29 Gifts website. I'm still giving, but my "gives" aren't anything out of the ordinary, so they haven't felt blog-worthy. That is not what I signed up for though. I signed up to do the giving and to tell about it. Now, I must admit that I don't like the telling part much. I prefer to do my giving and keep it private. In the next rounds of giving, I plan to do just that.
I couldn't have said it any better!

I'm gonna go re-join & stop beating myself up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...