- Travel the islands off the Georgie coast (Jekyll, Cumberland, Tybee. Didn't i just say that somewhere?).
- own a really elegant/sexy/silky red dress w/straps that'll make heads turn when I wear it
- figure out someplace to where it
- Learn to pay the guitar
- and the flute
- Own a big ole farm house on enuff land to be comfortable
- with a big veggie garden
- to sell veggies @ a Farmer's market
- Help people who are down, like this lady. Food is such an easy thing to do & you can add so much love to it
- Make calendars & note cards of my pictures
- Go to Aruba
- Get braces
- spend a month in Italy
- and Greece
- buy my dream SLR camera
- visit Charleston, SC
- get my haircut into some type of style
- learn to ride a horse
- walk a marathon (walk being the operative word)
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
"Lista de la Vida"......
...which translates into "life list" in Spanish. Again, I was catching up on Karen @ Chookooloonk's posts & thought I'd steal her idea. Well... I guess it's not actually stealing as she invites everyone to try it, but I was so inspired. Here we go; I know I won't be able to chalk up 50 of 'em in one sitting (unlike my 61 Simple Blessings), so I'll have to update as more comes to mind :-}
No.... I'm not talking about Wally Lamb's book . I'm talking about my mother. For the past two years, I've tried to put ...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...